Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2
Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 spesifikasjoner:
New G2 Model Features
- Updated Super 35 4.6K image sensor
- 4608 x 2592 with 15 stops of dynamic range at 3200 ISO
- 4.6K images at up to 120 frames per second
- Windowed 4K DCI at up to 150 frames per second
- Windowed 1080 HD at 300 frames per second
- Blackmagic RAW images in both film and extended video modes
- Raw compression levels up to 12:1
- USB-C expansion port for recording to external drives
Built-In ND Filters
- The URSA Mini Pro G2 features high-quality neutral density (ND) filters that let you quickly reduce the amount of light entering the camera. The clear, 2-, 4-, and 6-stop filters have been specifically designed to match the color science of the URSA Mini Pro G2 to maintain consistent image quality with minimal color shift. The ND filters conveniently let you use different combinations of aperture and shutter angle to achieve shallower depth of field, or specific levels of motion blur, in a wider range of situations. Additionally, the internal IR filters have been designed to filter both optical and infrared wavelengths evenly to eliminate IR contamination of the images that can be brought about by standard ND filter. A precision mechanism holds the filters and quickly moves them into place when the ND filter dial is turned. Furthermore, the current filter settings can be displayed as an ND number, stop reduction, or fraction on the LCD.
External Control Section
- Using a design inspired by classic broadcast cameras, the URSA Mini Pro G2 features a wide array of tactile physical controls with direct access to the most important camera settings. The controls are laid out in a logical order that makes them easy to remember so you’ll be able to adjust camera settings, apply ND filters, and change frame rates without having to look at the buttons, dive into on-screen menus, or take the camera off your shoulder.
User-Interchangeable Lens Mounts
- By default, the URSA Mini Pro G2 includes an interchangeable EF mount. If you want to use lenses with F (Nikon), PL, or B4 mounts, separately available interchangeable mounts can be purchased. Having an interchangeable lens mount allows the URSA Mini Pro G2 to be used in nearly any kind of workflow including documentary, ENG/EFP, and cinema. For ENG lenses, a 12-pin Hirose connector will power the servo so all lens functionality can be utilized.
External LCD Status Display
- The status display is a high-visibility black-and-white LCD screen designed to be easily seen even in bright light. The status display shows record timecode, locked timecode, and reference timecode along with the current shooting frame rate, shutter angle, aperture, white balance, ISO, and iris. It also features a battery indicator, card recording status, and audio meters for monitoring levels. The screen’s backlight can be turned on when you’re shooting in dimly lit locations, and off when you’re shooting outdoors and in bright light to increase contrast, making it easy to read under nearly any shooting condition.
Advanced Image Processing
- The URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 also uses Blackmagic Design Generation 4 Color Science for superior imaging that results in extremely accurate skin tones and lifelike colors that rival those of cameras costing tens of thousands of dollars more. Blackmagic RAW images are encoded using a custom nonlinear 12-bit space designed to provide the maximum amount of color data and dynamic range. With Blackmagic RAW, customers can choose compression levels up to 12:1 and still get professional-quality images that can be used for feature films, documentaries, and broadcast programming. These formats can be recorded onto CFast or SD cards, as well as direct to flash disks using the USB-C expansion port.
CFast 2.0 and SD Media Support
- Two of each CFast 2.0 and SD slots are available for recording media. High-end workflows that require 4K or 4.6K raw recording and high frame rate shooting will take full advantage of the high-bandwidth CFast 2.0 cards. Raw HD and 4K ProRes material can be recorded onto convenient and relatively inexpensive SD cards compatible with the UHS-II standard. Since two of each slot are available, you can keep recording, regardless of format choice.
Endringer i teknisk spesifikasjon kan forekomme.
Teknisk spesifikasjon fra leverandør: Blackmagic
Kontakt oss gjerne for spørsmål om våre produkter. Vi hjelper deg med å velge de rette tekniske løsningene for din bedrifts behov. Du kan kontakte vårt salgsteam direkte ved å sende e-post til firstname.lastname@example.org.
Se øvrig kontaktinformasjon her.
Abonner på vårt nyhetsbrev og få tilbud og informasjon om nye produkter direkte fra oss. Registrer deg her.