AJA IPR-10G2-SDI Features
AJA IPR-10G2-SDI extracts a SMPTE ST 2110 essence from an incoming IP stream and presents it for display on SDI devices. Providing two SFP+ cases for protection with «hitless switching». Its rugged, fanless, Mini-Converter design is ideal for placement in a wide range of display scenarios, from studios to field.
- SMPTE ST 2110 audio, video receiver
- Supports HD up to 60p, YCbCr 4:2:2
- Rugged, fanless design
- 2x 10 GigE SFP+ cages for media LAN (providing support for «hitless switching) with status light
- 1x 1 GigE RJ-45 socket for control LAN with status light
- 2x 3G-SDI Outputs
- Full 10-bit pixel processing pipeline
- Embedded SDI audio output (up to eight channels)
- 2x RCA analog audio output
- 1x mini-USB port for initial network configuration with AJA eMini-Setup software
- Complete control interface on any web browser from a built-in webserver
- Customizable control with AJA REST API
- 5-year international warranty and support
Specifications subject to change without notice. Features description and technical specification from AJA.