Adder AVS-4214 KVM Switch
Secure KVM switch for sharing single or dual-head 4K video, USB keyboard and mouse, plus analog audio between four computers spanning multiple security classification levels
ADDERView Secure switches enable a KVM plus audio desktop to be shared between different classification level computers. Designed for superior usability, the switches feature configurable LED buttons and a real-time status display.
– Uni-directional keyboard, video, mouse and audio data paths: Uni-directional optical diodes ensure data paths travel in only one direction, thus preventing data leakage through shared peripherals. A uni-directional structure also protects against timing analysis or forced malfunction attacks and prevents computers influencing the operation of any common circuitry.
– Channel identification: Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a name for each channel and its security classification on the E-paper display. The color of the channel LED may also be configured to reflect the security classification.
– No shared RAM between ports: The keyboard and mouse processor is powered down and reset at each switchover to thwart shared RAM leakages. All data buffers are actively cleared once they have been used.
– Automatic switching (configuration option): Free-flow KVM and audio control between ports without the need to press any buttons. Simply move the mouse between windows.
– Hardware anti-tampering: Holographic anti-tampering labels protect the product’s enclosure, providing a clear visual indication if it has been opened or compromised.
– Non-reprogrammable firmware: There is no access to the product’s firmware or memory through any port. Firmware is permanently stored in non-reprogrammable Read Only Memory (ROM) to prevent modification. Firmware integrity is verified through a self-test procedure during power up. Detection of a critical failure disables the device and provides a clear visual indication to the user.
– Restricted USB function: The USB ports will only accept HID (Human Interface Devices), such as keyboards and mice. Other devices, such as USB storage drives, are actively prohibited.
– Video Performance: Up to UHD 4K video resolution at 60 fps for graphics intensive applications requiring very high quality.
– Audio hold: Assign the audio port to a specific computer while switching the KVM to other computers. Useful when a user needs to listen to audio from one computer, whilst working on another.
Endringer i teknisk spesifikasjon kan forekomme. Teknisk spesifikasjon fra leverandør: Adder
Kontakt oss gjerne for spørsmål om våre produkter. Vi hjelper deg med å velge de rette tekniske løsningene for din bedrifts behov. Du kan kontakte vårt salgsteam direkte ved å sende e-post til email@example.com. Se øvrig kontaktinformasjon her.
Abonner på vårt nyhetsbrev og få tilbud og informasjon om nye produkter direkte fra oss. Registrer deg her.