Secure multi-viewer switch for sharing KVM, plus analog audio between four computers spanning multiple security classification levels.
The ADDERView Secure Multi-Viewer switch is designed to give operators managing mission-critical systems, simultaneous real-time access of up to four computers from a single KVM workstation. Users can instantly take control of the target PC by simply moving the mouse between windows.
– NIAP PP 4.0 Compliant Design
– Assembled in the USA
– TAA Compliant
– Uni-directional keyboard and mouse data paths: Uni-directional optical diodes ensure data paths travel in only one direction, thus preventing data leakage through shared peripherals. A uni-directional structure also protects against timing analysis or forced malfunction attacks, and prevents computers influencing the operation of any common circuitry.
– Automatic switching: Switch channels (KVM plus audio) simply by moving the mouse across the screen border, whilst pressing the Ctrl key. This is a security feature to prevent accidental switching.
– No shared RAM between channels: The keyboard and mouse processor is powered down and reset at each switchover to thwart shared RAM leakages. All data buffers are actively cleared once they have been used.
– Hardware anti-tampering: Holographic anti-tampering labels protect the product’s enclosure, providing a clear visual indication if it has been opened or compromised.
– Channel identification: Reduce the chances of operator error by displaying a name for each channel and its security classification on the E-paper display. The color of the channel LED may also be configured to reflect the security classification.
– Video Performance: Up to UHD 4K video output resolution is generated, thus the input signal quality is preserved, even in tile window layout.
– Non-reprogrammable firmware: There is no access to the product’s firmware or memory through any port. Firmware is permanently stored in non-reprogrammable Read Only Memory (ROM) to prevent modification. Firmware integrity is verified through a self-test procedure during power up. Detection of a critical failure disables the device and provides a clear visual indication to the user.
– Restricted USB function: The USB ports will only accept HID (Human Interface Devices), such as keyboards and mice. Other devices, such as USB storage drives, are actively prohibited.
– Approvals / Compliance: CE, FCC class A, TUV US & Canada, NIAP PP 4.0 Compliant Design for Peripheral Sharing Devices (PSD)
– Video Resolutions: The system supports input resolutions up to HD (1920 x 1200). It generates output resolutions up to UHD 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz).
– Software Compatibility: Windows, Linux, Mac host computer OS’s USB HID, including touchscreens compliant with Microsoft Digitizer.
– Console Connections: 2x digital ports for HDMI, USB type A, Audio 3.5mm, RJ12 for remote control
– Computer Connections: 4x DVI-D, USB type B, Audio 3.5mm
– Front Panel: 212 x 104 E-paper status display, Audio hold button and status LED, 4x Channel selection button and status LED
– Physical Design: Robust metal construction, 13.54”/344mm(w), 2.32”/59mm(h), 5.98”/152mm(d), 1.6kg/3.53lbs
– Power Supply: 100 – 240V AC, 47/63Hz, 12V DC 30W output from power supply unit
– Environmental: Operating temp: 32ºF to 104ºF (0ºC to 40ºC), Storage temp: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC), Humidity: 0-80% RH, non-condensing
Endringer i teknisk spesifikasjon kan forekomme. Teknisk spesifikasjon fra leverandør: Adder
Kontakt oss gjerne for spørsmål om våre produkter. Vi hjelper deg med å velge de rette tekniske løsningene for din bedrifts behov. Du kan kontakte vårt salgsteam direkte ved å sende e-post til email@example.com. Se øvrig kontaktinformasjon her.
Abonner på vårt nyhetsbrev og få tilbud og informasjon om nye produkter direkte fra oss. Registrer deg her.