Adder ALIF2102R Network
Adder ALIF2102R Network spesifikasjoner:
Dual-head digital video, audio, and USB2.0 over 1GbE IP network.
The ADDERLink® INFINITY 2102 is a high performance IP KVM (Keyboard, Video and Mouse) extender that forms part of the ADDERLink® INFINITY matrix solution. This enables the relocation of critical computing hardware into a secure and temperature controlled environment away from the user work station; whilst maintaining a pixel-perfect desktop experience.
– Plug and play
– 100m/328ft extension distance on a single CATx; greater extension distances using a standard IP network
– Up to 500m/1640ft to 20km/12mi over a single length of fiber
– Video resolutions up to 1x 2560×1600 @60Hz or 2x 1920×1200 @60Hz
– USB mass storage devices supported plus keyboard, mouse, tablet and touch
– Support for Mac Pro®
– Redundant network operation
– Dual touch screen support including onscreen keyboard and floating launch button
– Perfect digital video, real time control. Using a spatially-lossless encoding system, with 1:1 pixel mapping, ADDERLink® INFINITY (ALIF) 2102 provides pixel-perfect and color accurate video with no artifacts. The digital video received is the same as the digital video leaving the remote computer.
– Single CATx cable or fiber with immunity from interference. Using standard IP technology allows a connectivity choice of single structured cable (CATx) or fiber, achieving reliable links without interference.
– Extension distances. Extension distance is not limited to a single 100m/328ft cable length – it can be extended further by adding a 1GbE network device to achieve an additional 100m/328ft. The units are fitted with SFP cages to accept fiber optic transceivers which enable much greater extension distances of up to 20km/12mi.
– Support for Mac Pro® (Dithered Video). Some graphics cards use a technique called dithering to give the appearance of a deeper color depth than is actually the case. Dithering can significantly increase the normal video data rates. The ALIF2102 TX has a feature called Magic Eye which supports dithering without allowing it to degrade overall link performance.
– USB2.0 with class control. Enables connection of USB devices such as mouse and keyboard, graphics tablets, jog shuttles, joysticks, and 3D explorers, alongside mass storage devices. For applications where security is of high importance, the system has the ability to disable the use of non-HID devices, meaning there is no need to physically block USB ports to prevent the use of mass storage devices.
– EDID management. Intelligent EDID management allows the true characteristics of the monitor to be passed back to the computer. This ensures perfect video display without additional configuration.
– 3Plug and Play. All ALIF extender devices are delivered in a zero config state so you can plug them in and start working on them straight away. There is no need for drivers or software to be installed.
– Redundant network operation. The units support network teaming, allowing for full network redundancy and increased resilience for mission critical applications.
– ADDERLink INFINITY Matrix. With the addition of the ADDERLink INFINITY Management System (AIM), multiple point-to-point extenders can be turned into a truly scalable digital KVM matrix system, that allows any workstation to link with any computer connected to the network. For more information visit: adder.com/infinity
Endringer i teknisk spesifikasjon kan forekomme. Teknisk spesifikasjon fra leverandør: Adder
Kontakt oss gjerne for spørsmål om våre produkter. Vi hjelper deg med å velge de rette tekniske løsningene for din bedrifts behov. Du kan kontakte vårt salgsteam direkte ved å sende e-post til email@example.com. Se øvrig kontaktinformasjon her.
Abonner på vårt nyhetsbrev og få tilbud og informasjon om nye produkter direkte fra oss. Registrer deg her.